PenistonDeason is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this web site. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured in automobile accidents resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- Wrongful death suits that arise as the result of someone's negligence.
- People who suffer injuries due to hospital staff negligence and medical malpractice. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today's most troubling areas.
- Babies who suffer birth injuries, brain damage, or cerebral palsy due to birth trauma or medical malpractice.
- Spinal cord and brain injuries as a result of someone's negligence or an on-the-job injury.
- All employees injured on-the-job, including construction workers, truckers, government employees and privately employed persons.
- People injured by defective products such as defective tires as in the Firestone litigation.
Charlotte Attorneys PenistonDeason
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
Typically, we handle these and other types of personal injury cases. To discuss your injuries and your case with us, call us at 704-373-0203 or email us today.